Powered by Blogger.

SMS FOR HER

What should i do?

 Tell me what I’d have to change, who I would have to be, to slip into your arms again, for you to make sweet love to me. Must I climb the highest cliff, swing along the ocean floor, crawl over broken glass, would you demand I do more? Could you take me as I am, with my issues and flaws? Pull me to your chest without hesitation or a pause? Slide your hungry tongue between my parted lips, run your anxious fingers along my quivering hips. Wrap me in your passion, expose your every need. Press your steamy lips against mine, confess every desire. Moan my name, call me yours and set my soul on fire. Miss me daily, grip my wrist, look in my eyes and say the words I long to hear. Kiss me roughly and fuck me hard. It’s my sin, my greatest fault that I can’t stop loving you.