Powered by Blogger.

A Poem

A POEM
Loved with sword

I always adore her
I uniquely love her
I respect her more than my mother
With her I Learn to be a good father

I hear her voice at all times,
But, sometimes she skips my words,
Sometimes she would walk out on me-
And my soul left to feel the hotness of the sea

I can't compare her to another
Even though I haven't loved before,
I can't get enough of her
Because, all of me wants more

How would my Mummy bless us,
If she speaks of taking a court marriage
How would Papas blessing descend on us,
If she hears only but herself even when am in rage.

Every joy she wear on me adds more years to me,
My jealous can't let me be,
Heaven bless her beyond measures,
Mummy, you are the source and keeper of my treasure.

By:
KELLY JUUZ
©����
(November 7)

[A salient prolific author...]