Powered by Blogger.

Ambitious voice

Ambitious Voice



My name is Author Kelly Juuz,
People think am the tasteful juice;
Because my mummy call me Kelechi,
Now am selling and wearing versace.

All eyes on me, All eyes on me,
Ladies can't let me be,
Yoo, I jammed the celestial girl,
She said "KELLY, you handsome, lol...
She wanna see Daddy and mummy, lol...
She wanna be my pretty latest girl,
She be in my latest post and my ride,
KELLY, you can at no cost have pride,
Yeah, me laughed at booty shorts,
Ran my hands through the lips down the tail cloths,
She moaned , she moaned and moaned high,
The sky was off her so bad that she could fly.

Oh, look at clear at my new ride,
It ain't car but a cool charming ride,
Where is that hard bitch...?
Where is that town witch...?
Where are those jealous blokes,
Who would say am broke?
Now, me counting in dollars,
Me fold up my collars ,
Me run and host dudes in the corners,
Many guys are now brothers,


Money must be made,
Money is now my maid,
Girls call me honey,
But none every known my mummy,
Am made of golds and I look so chummy.




©Author Kelly Juuz
[A salient prolific author...]
»20/06/2017
«»»11:00PM