Powered by Blogger.

Fading love

Fading Love




I told ya I love you
Am ever gonna make it up to you
I lost a world of fun just for you
I tryna understand why but couldn't,
I tryna reason with fate but couldn't

Where is my moon when the sun is black
Where is my lantern when the room is in lack
I feel trekking years with my clothes in a sack
Can I even take this road the more
I cried alot , now my throat gone sore

Ain't got tattoos
I don't wanna watch no more Scooby-doos
My moma ain't gonna let me leave my poos
My brothers, my family gonna shame to fall
Because, no one is picking up my call at all...

You told me you love me ...
Yes, I thought you loved me
Yet, you still roll out with some big blokes out there,
Yeah, I agree am broke down here
Yeepy yeepy, am painting my tracks slowly blue heading somewhere

Come back not at all to give me excuses,
Me, no gonna hear those ya Vidal cavity humming like ancient Suzuki('es),
I go quite queasy knowing you are cheating , giving me bruises
Hear me, I got all it takes to woman your life,
That's why I have always treated you like no just friend but my wife.

©Author Kelly Juuz
[A salient prolific author...]
06/06/2017

#Voice of forlornness...