Powered by Blogger.

HALIMA


  • Halima






    1. Halima is the unseen rainbow
    2.  crossing many axis at a go;
    3. She is as slow as a costumed cat
    4.  and so bright like a pierced star.


    5. Halima is such a silent queen
    6.  who would ice the hottest sun;
    7. Even as she's so creamy and thin,
    8.  she karate my veins like "Jing Sung".


    9. Halima won't let sand touch her feet,
    10.  but she would run marathon on bare foot
    11. Halima melted my heart: I became "ice-lover"...
    12.   day by day she chew me like burger.


    13. Halima sweet like honey from Alabama
    14.  and her backside is a charming bomber,
    15. The front-knobs; a castrator: is a pillow
    16.   to wave away a man's strange fiasco.


    17. Halima, loving you is my favorite task;
    18.  not minding my friends say you're bad,
    19. I can't hold the pillars of this fondness,
    20.  because you have caught me off guard.

    21.  



    22. ©AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ
    23. (A salient prolific author...)
    24.       18/01/2018
    25.          11:06PM