Powered by Blogger.

HELLO EUGENE

Hello Eugene'







Hello Eugene,
I heard your family moved to Ukraine
Whilst ya mom's outfit was plain
Your dad rocked his jean'

The reason, you see the sky blue...
Is because i keep loving you better
But, you treat me like I'm not part of you
Now, that brought me down to Atlanta'

Hello Eugene,
I crossed thousands of miles to be with you,
So, why make it look like we're pudding a pin
When, you know so much, i can't do without you'

I may be speaking in parables,
But, no to extent you don't grab a thing i say...
Karma! Is one hell of a visitor, avoid preambles'
As this world is too small to pride in so many "may"

Hello Eugene,
I call your name like a crane in pain
Who knows if my sleeves isn't folded in pain
Our promises was never to unhold each other, Eugene

I'm glad seeing how happy you're without me,
How gruesome could love be...!
For, I do not sleep well, i count sounds than sands,
Oh, my soul is gone! Yet, All i see is me in your eyes.








©Author Kelly JUUZ
#SPATHOR
29/03/2021
01:1AM