Powered by Blogger.

30 MINUTES STROLL chapter two

30 MINUTES STROLL
              {📗}

This story was written by Mr John Uchenna Kelechukwu Uzoma. Who is popularly known as AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ in the world of arts and beyond... . He is the founder and director of NIGERIA ELITES WORLD {a.k.a A FOTRESS CASTLE FOR INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITIES }. 
The story entails the powerful acts of lust in some men. Someone who had nothing to do but decided to visit a nearby pub, just to paint his eyes and cheer up his mind off stress... Ended up savoring the lustful angel...***
Now read and drop your comments.  )




<  Chapter two >


Was.  I too careful when I jokingly asked her for a hug.
She    plastered      herself to my body,   her breasts       against my chest;  so soft more than the pillows I use in my bedroom.      Her tasteful fingers doing some.     magical work     on my shoulders, her thighs     magneting mine and her eyes was at most filled with    a d v e n t u r e. 

         Physically, I was lost in my lust, imagining her nudeness, all the unseen curves, how I would feel . . . If I were to behold its fruits. These imageries made me hard, as I observed her breathlessly   e x c i t e d .

       Quickly, I asked her _ " my lady , can we    take a room... ?"_     She nodded in agreement.
The settings of the room wasn't too fine but it's what my money could afford.

We exchanged details of ourselves . . . Indeed, it was a playful atmosphere in room.              Such kind of love can exist in the life of animals, of which, one can not tell what's happening but to look selflessly jealous and smile it over.

She was by name BENNY and i am KELLY.
I resisted to slouch her, till her eyes darkened with emotion.            She asked me to lay on bed,   then,  she rested on me.       She could could count my ribs with her finger-tips;  f e e l i n g    the rhythm of my heart against her palm.

The air conditioner in the room would have left her colder , if it weren't so  warm.  
Her   body   was    buzzing as i run my hands    on her thighs:  this act    was the closest i felt    she'd been    to a man for sometime now.
My brain   displayed a saying    in bold letters __ " could she be a virgin...?"

My heart   swelled with   lust and pride; like a    new   engine   eager.  to   show its brand-new-strength .       I rested my my   f o r e h e a d    against hers saying__ " Benny, I  want   you   to   show   me   how   to   p u s h   a ship   with           h a n d s. . ."




*   *    *     *     *    *    *     *    *    *    *    *
                        ( The      next       chapter )