Powered by Blogger.

A story titled" 30 minutes stroll "

30 MINUTES STROLL

(     »»»This story was written by Mr John Uchenna Kelechukwu Uzoma. Who is popularly known as AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ in the world of arts and beyond... . He is the founder and director of NIGERIA ELITES WORLD {a.k.a A FOTRESS CASTLE FOR INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITIES }. 
The story entails the powerful acts of lust in some men. Someone who had nothing to do but decided to visit a nearby pub, just to paint his eyes and cheer up his mind off stress... Ended up savoring the lustful angel...***
Now read and drop your comments.  )






<Chapter One>


It was quite an admiring wind of that evening, filled with lust and faint affections.
I dressed for nothing else but a stroll. Getting closer to an all-known inn, I saw this earthly angel, from where I was relaxing.

        Instead of a tight jeans or short skimpy skirts, she wore a black floral dress with lace at the collar. Her light brown hair was pulled back at the nape of her neck, a few soft curls having escaped.
Even from this distance, her skin was glittering much shiny than a porcelain.

    Although, an air of sadness clung to her, she was easy on the eyes and weird by expression.
The dress didn't conceal the gentle curves of her breasts and sexy hips. Her ankles were delicate enough to make a priest fall off from his pulpit.
I licked and licked my tongue as if I was turning into an imbecile, to extent my brain calculatively strategized how many minutes it would take me to sniffle such a delicacy. I kept admiring her from feet to her lips.

I became a little curious but insufficient to approach her.
I faked courage and walked up to her back remotely... trying to cover her eyes with my two palms.
She gave a self-deprecating smile "_ oh me, not even after I had seen you coming...".  I smiled as well, dressing my jaw with my two fingers.

My gaze sliding over and over her again, as I felt a strange connection. I could guess a-right her measurements: her body was a little killing-package.
Perhaps, it was good she concealed it in long, flowing dress or she could cause a lot of trouble to men.

*    *    *    *     *     *     *     *     *     *    *