Powered by Blogger.

Birthday POEM

Happy birthday

For the fact that I love and cheerish you
For the reason I love the family you are from,
And many more concrete good reasons why I ardor you,
Ofwhich your smiles harbour havens
I Author Kelly Juuz, the salient prolific author
In the world of arts and beyond... Say thus;
It is impossible for me to quantify
exactly how much i love you Mercyblade Naza
or how much i think of you everyday.
let's just say that your smile lights up my world...
Meanwhile, you are an amazing angel to behold.

When i first met you,
i could never have imagined
how far we'd have come.
first we were strangers,
then friends, then best friends,
and here we are now as lovers.
there will never be a day when
i forget to count you as a blessing
because baby i know there is no one else
in the world that is as perfect for me as you.

On this special day of yours,
The wind shall grant you healthiness
And a favourable protection from God.
May all your effortless endeavor yield
Greater sounds of blessings herein and wherein
Human being abounds galore.

©Author Kelly Juuz
[ A salient prolific author...]
12/07/2017
02:16AM