Powered by Blogger.

LOUSY CHARMING CREATURE by Author Kelly Juuz


The LOUSY CHARMING CREATURE

<<<This story was written by Mr John Uchenna Kelechukwu Uzoma. Who is popularly known as AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ in the world of arts and beyond... . He is the founder and director of NIGERIA ELITES WORLD {a.k.a A FOTRESS CASTLE FOR INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITIES }. 
The story entails the powerful acts of lust in some men. Someone who had nothing to do but decided to visit a nearby pub, just to paint his eyes and cheer up his mind off stress... Ended up savoring the lustful angel...***
Now read and drop your comments.  )>>>>



¤. Chapter one¤


What a blossom morning, as i whistled on along in my well ironed shirt, the colour came shouting my handsomeness , yes! ... Handsome dude. I counted foot down to a kiosk , behold my virginity of being a man worried my vision, then, I saw this charming creature by name "whatever" ... My pride never went low on persistent to know the name. I stood by for some minutes, watching, examining and admiring this charming creature till in between my young legs rang the unheard bells so hardly that my combat short tore from Sodom to Gomorrah.
Hmm, that did not terminate the scenarios I was engaged in.
Seconds to minutes , this charming creature began walking off from the kiosk downwards to nowhere, I picked my brains sharply and hit hardly hideous courage to follow up this charming creature. Onwards so crazily I smiled along behind, gulping saliva like 1650's imbecile; mind you wind "am still alive upstairs".  I tried whispering to her mind like the ancient magicians but to no avail, harder than I tried words left my wind. I walked past her a-bit slowly, yet no connections.
It's high time, I unveiled the repercussion of lusting after a new age lot. Yes, I exhaled . Swiftly, a Volkswagen beetle passed us, and I heard a voice shouting"Lucy Lucy how business last night? Hope you are bringing the head...."
Oh, my life! I screamed my veins out. And all world registered their eyes on me, and the sharkles holding my prewinkles in between my young legs lost for ages. This charming creature vamoosed and I began asking the heads I never recognized their faces my way home. On this motion of pleading my sky to lead me home , it called a heavy downpour, and it thundered loudly, I woke up, searched underneath me just to confirm for real if I have lost the potatoes of what makes me a man in the other world. And behold my dream never took it away rather drenched my bedsheets with what creates human beings.
Till this day and henceforth, I never would admire a charming creature.
But, in the recent something happened,.... (Watch out for episode two)

,©Author Kelly Juuz
®09/06/2017
(A salient prolific author in the world of arts and beyond)

Titled: lousy charming creature