Powered by Blogger.

The LOUSY CHARMING CREATURE BY AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ

Lousy charming creature

[  

[This story was written by Mr John Uchenna Kelechukwu Uzoma. Who is popularly known as AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ in the world of arts and beyond... . He is the founder and director of NIGERIA ELITES WORLD {a.k.a A FOTRESS CASTLE FOR INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITIES }. 
The story entails the powerful acts of lust in some men. Someone who had nothing to do but decided to visit a nearby pub, just to paint his eyes and cheer up his mind off stress... Ended up savoring the lustful angel...***
Now read and drop your comments.  )]]

Episode2

I would never admire a charming creature would be an understatement if there exist another rigid lines of speech superior to feather statement. Seriously, days counted months on me, counted solely few years on me, yet I remained strong overly executing my decision. Behold, this day came forth again in within the festive period of Valentine.
It was in one of the close by pub around my hood, I was there guzzling down excessively different brands of acqua-vitae. Moments came, when i envisioned myself living in a paradise surrounded by camps of infernos and dancing bullets from nowhere. Happily as I was , the fires seemed to be my room light; what a chaotic vision ...! , the dancing bullets were like sounds of sambisa masquerade party in war, yet I was staggering joyfully as if the angels were beating heavenly instruments for me, hulalah!!!.
Just when i noticed the singing voice of a big fly buzzing round the lid of my Heineken beer, which returned my soul from Egypt to Casablanca...  oh my goodness, I felt like turning insects into lighter. Immediately, my eyes woozily opened and espy a replica of the past charming creature in the real human and this time around a female, a very enchanting and alluring girl of between 18-22years old.
Now, permit man to say "impossibility is nothing in the field of posibility..." , as you permit me to say " immaturity is passable and tolerable illness..." By Author Kelly JUUZ. I quickly reached my handkerchief, wiped my face properly, managed using toothpick and walked towards the girl. After the easy exchange of identity orally, I asked her to join me home, brother man..., she agreed cheerfully that i almost stuttered in German accent while letting her know she was heaven-sent. Words weren't far from my false lips, praising her beauty and admiring her body packages for complete halfway to my house. Looking at the chest side of her body; were two glistening bulbs covered with transparent lace as she wore a tight skirt. Kingdom of fire began to rule my capillaries and arteries, I touched so many parts of this enchanting girl while we were getting close to my house. I had calculated how I am going to feel the passion of being in heaven while in hell. Just a pole to my house, I heard this voice saying " why can't you discern quality from quantity ..."  Repeatedly, this voice sounded but I have gowned myself with ignorance. As I reached my doorstep, I couldn't find my key to unlock the door. I called out for my neighbor to come and help me break the padlock, since I have boozed away my brains . Luckily, there, appeared Mr man I know not his identity nor nature but likely to be the voice troubling my hearing pinnacles inwardly. While the girl was magically watering my lips with her lips,        stretching her hands inside my sagged trousers; it was really fairytales my pen rejected to pen down. This guy couldn't unlock the door, he only blocked the door. I began insulting him, asked him out of my doorway, yet he remained a barricade of communism. I got angry, pushed my girl away, rushed close to this man , rained punches on him; yet he didn't shake abit and I turned to tell my girl "am going show this man i run the hood.."
Swiftly as I turned , my sight wasn't that clear. I saw beautiful ladies surrounding me. Their teeth were in different kinds of carpenter nails, I couldn't shout but to feel trapped in my cruise. They laughed like gazzillions of monsters and they are seven in number. Every human thoughts fled from me, ocean of fearsomeness crowned me from the tip of my hair to my toenails and I fell down.

"What couldn't kill a man can never revive a man" by Author Kelly JUUZ.
I journeyed years asleep. I was tortured mercilessly and I was pleading death to be a saving bloke to me; yet no remedy forthcoming. It was then, I noticed the voice troubling me; a crystal saint from above, sent to test my faith and past sincere swear.  This time around, I rejected myself submissively to this man as he promised to relieve me from torture to bliss. He kept to his promise. He persuaded me to run to a nearby flower and bring him a leaf of the flower. I ran to the flower, plucked out  a leaf of it and headed back to him. While stretching my hand to give him the leaf; behold me, lying down and surrounded by people known and unknown people looking at me as if am dead. Truly, I overheard someone thinking how poor my burial would look.
Shame to sands of sinfulness to the fullest for I am now a rejuvenated and powerful soul of positivity to the world now and the world to come.
God bless you and bless Zion.

<THE END>

©AUTHOR KELLY JUUZ
[A salient prolific author in the world of arts and beyond]
12/06/2017