Powered by Blogger.

ANNIVERSARY, by Poet Jael Joy

*ANNIVERSARY*
BY:Winter Poet#Jael Joy

It was,
It is,
It will be,
My worst life season😖

You loved with no notice
You cared with no notice
You understood with no notice
You disciplined me with no notice
You died with no notice😭

Mama your face keeps on appearing
Every moment i close my eyes
I see a strong woman infront of me
Today is your anniversary,the day that
I never wished for, for i cant bare the pain in me💔

Mama how hard it is to fight my heart,for it to be at peace
How hard it is for me to comfort myself
How hard it is for me to face tomorrow
How hard it is for me to look around your room
How hard it is for me to look at your grave yard😩

Your room full of beautiful pictures filled with welcoming smiles
Your room full of your belongings,that i cherish so much
Your bed where i used to lie and sleep
How i felt safe and sound,Oh Mama!Your room.❤

How sad it is when i have no one
No one to call mama,someone to pinch me when i mess
Mama if only i had the energy and powers to bring you back,
Then i could have done it,way back 👌

Mama am standing right here,next to you
Hoping that you can feel and here me talk this breaking words
Tears rolling down my cheeks,Mama please come back
How impossible it is,but we need you so much😔

I have no life,without you
You are my days and nights
My sunshine and i will always think about you from dawn to dusk
Mama you were and still special to this broken heart of mine💖

I miss you like a fool that misses a point
I need you more than ever
I will forever make you smile wherever you are
For you believed in me,i will make you proud Mama.✋

@ *Jael Joy Kemuma Poetry*
@ *Kisii County- 045*
*JJP*