Powered by Blogger.

LOVE ME NOW

*LOVE ME NOW*


If you don't want me now
You will never have me
You won't find another me
'Cause I'm the better one
Love has brought our hearts together
Love has given you a chance,
But you don't want to take it

Love me now my baby
Before I met with  someone new
Who is going to love unconditionally
And treat me better
I want a future with you
But you keep talking about the past
How will we move forward
When all you do is making this love stagnant?

Please don't let me down
Show me a little sympathy
I want us to operate on the same wavelength
When I love you, I expect the same in return
I'm not happy with just a fling
You made me quit all my addictions
Because I realized you are the drug I need
But when you act as if I can't live without you,
You are wrong, I'll find someone new
Who won't live without me

  © *Hunkie Nove*
✒ _drammers_